1. General information
- The operator of holisticclinic.pl is Holistic Clinic Sp. z o.o. with headquarters located on Racławicka St. 98, Warsaw
- The website implements the function of data gathering about the users as well as data storage in the following manner:
- By voluntary data input within the form
- By saving so-called cookie files in target devices
2. Information in forms.
- The website gathers information voluntarily provided by users.
- The website can also save data about the connection parameters (time, IP address)
- Data within the form are not available to third parties otherwise than with user’s permission.
- Data put into the form can constitute a set of potential clients, registered by the Website Operator in the registry by the General Inspector of Personal Data (Pol. Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- Data put into the form are processed for purposes dependent on the function of the specific form, e.g. in order to processes service notification or for marketing contact.
- The data put into the form can be transferred to subjects that technically provide certain services – in particular it relates to data transfer regarding the registered domain to subjects, which are the operators of the internet domain (especially Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r. – NASK), to websites providing payment services or other subjects, with which the Website Operator cooperates in that field.
3. Information about cookies
- The website uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (or cookies) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored on the target device of the Website User and are intended to enable website use. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of their origin, the storage time on the target device and a unique number.
- The subject installing cookie files on the target device of the Website User and gaining access to them is the Website Operator.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- to develop statistics, which help understand the way the Website Users use internet websites, so that their structure and content can be improved;
- to maintain session of the Website User (after logging-in), thanks to which the User does not need to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to identify user’s profile in order to display adjusted materials in advertisement networks, Google network in particular.
- On the Website, two main types of cookie files are used: ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the User’s target device until logging-out, leaving the website or shutting down the software (i.e. web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s target device for the time specified in cookie file parameters or until their deletion by the User.
- Software used for website viewing (i.e. web browser) usually allows default storage of cookie files on the User’s target devise. The Website Users can change the setting in that regard.
Web browsers allow to delete cookie files. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Detailed information on that subject is included in the help pages or documentation of a web browser.
- The limitations of cookie file usage may affect some features available on the Website.
- Cookie files stored on the User’s target device can also be used by Advertisers cooperating with the Website as well as other Website’s partners.
- Cookie files can be used by advertisement networks, in particular by Google Network, to display advertisements adjusted to the way the User uses the Website. For this purpose, information regarding User’s navigation pathways or time spent on a given website may be stored.
- With respect to User’s preferences collected by the Google advertisement network, the User may browse and edit information contained in cookie files with the following tool:
4. Website logs
- Information regarding some User’s behaviours are subject to login on the Website layer. Such data are used solely to administrate the Website as well as to provide most efficient delivery of hosting services.
- Browsing through resources is identified by URL address. Also, the following may be registered:
- query incoming time,
- response sending time,
- client’s station name – identification by HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the previously visited site (referrer link) – when the User accessed the Website by a hyperlink,
- information about User’s browser
- information about IP address.
- The above-mentioned data are not associated with specific individuals browsing the website.
- The above-mentioned data are used solely to administrate the website.
5. Data sharing.
- Data are shared with external subjects solely within the law.
- Data enabling person’s identification are share solely with the permission of the person involved.
- The Operator may be legally obliged to share the data gathered on the Website to the authorities in response to their lawful demands to the extend determined within the demand.
6. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookie files, you may change your web browser’s settings. Please, keep in mind that disabling cookie files necessary for validation, security, preference maintenance may hinder or, in extreme cases, make it impossible to use websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, please chose from the list below your web browser / system and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone