What does the treatment involve?
Mesotherapy is a method of treating various skin disorders by injecting small doses of medicinal substances directly into the target areas. Scalp mesotherapy brings valuable benefits of improving hair quality, reducing hair loss, and in some cases it even leads to growth of new hair. It consists of superficially injecting the scalp with substances that stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss (mainly anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamins and nourishing substances).
What are the indications for the treatment?
Lifestyle, diet and health state have a significant impact on the appearance and volume of hair. Scalp mesotherapy is specifically recommended to those struggling with hair loss and alopecia. Excess hair loss is a common problem both among men and women. Women recognise the first signs of alopecia more quickly and start to tackle this problem earlier than men do.
The treatment is specifically recommended to:
- Men preparing for a hair transplant surgery – reconstruction of even part of the hair that hasn’t fallen out may reduce the scope of the hair transplant surgery
- women and men struggling with hair loss
- people under chronic stress, which may cause excess hair loss
- women and men with hormonal disorders leading to hair loss – mesotherapy as a maintenance treatment until the hormonal level is rebalanced
- women after pregnancy – pregnancy often increases hair loss
- women in menopause
- women and men who want to strengthen hair, especially at the turn of seasons when hair may fall out more intensely than on average
What is the effect of the treatment?
The effectiveness of the treatment is sufficient, but satisfactory effects may sometimes take even 2-3 months – this is due the hair growth cycle.