EXILIS radio frequency
Neck, decollete, hands
Abdomen, thighs, buttocks
Around the eyes
It is a system of non-invasive reduction of adipose tissue and skin density improvement. It offers excellent results in reduction of adipose tissue, improvement of facial skin firmness, body contouring, improvement of skin tightness, flexibility and texture, as well as reduction of cellulite and stretch marks.
How does Exilis radio frequency work?
Radio frequency energy applied by Exilis device reaches deeper skin layers increasing collagen production to repair, rejuvenate and lift the skin. As a result of these treatments, the skin is firm, and has a younger and more glowing appearance.
How is the treatment performed?
Exilis device heats up a select body area to the temperature of over 40 degrees Celsius leading to acceleration of metabolism processes and breakdown of fat cells. The fat stored in the cells is melted and then released from cells and used by the body as the energy base. Thanks to a combination of ultrasound and high frequency energy, it is possible to reach tissue that was earlier difficult to access and apply the therapy.
What are the indications for the treatment?
- For people who want to shape select body parts and improve their contour
- For people who want to improve skin tightness and firmness by increasing skin density
- For people who want to enhance and slenderise their body by reducing adipose tissue
- For people who want to reduce cellulite and stretch marks
What effects can be expected after the treatment?
- the tightness and structure of the skin is improved
- the face is slimmed down
- wrinkles and creases are reduced
- the face contour is enhanced
- the density of the facial and neck skin is improved
- the skin looks younger
- adipose tissue is reduced
- body size is reduced
- the skin is firmer
- breast elevation and lifting
- aesthetic gynaecology
- labia modelling, shaping and tightening
How many treatments are required to achieve the desired effect?
Several treatments are necessary to obtain the desired effect. For optimal results, a series of 4-6 treatments is recommended every 6-7 days (the number of treatments is determined during a consultation).