Around the eyes
Neck, decollete, hands
Abdomen, thighs, buttocks
What is Icoone Laser treatment?
It is the latest technology that combines the work of motorized massaging rollers with the energy of LED light and diode laser in a hand piece for deep stimulation. This combination ensures an effective treatment and delivers faster effects in reduction of adipose tissue and cellulite.
What does Icoone Laser treatment involve?
The combination of a diode laser and light energy contained in Robosolo hand piece triggers photochemical effect in tissues leading to greater penetrability of cells. A laser with wavelength of 915 nm penetrates tissues to reach lipids, i.e. fat cells, increasing their temperature and causing breakdown. LED light with wavelength of 650 nm focuses its action on fibroblasts leading to boosted collagen production. Additionally, it opens up cell membrane pores through which the released fat gets out into the lymphatic system without damaging cells.
What is the effect of LED light on tissues?
- Stimulating cell rebuilding through collagen and elastin production
- Improving blood microvasculature and causing tissues to receive more oxygen
- Accelerating cell metabolism
- Stimulating the work of the lymphatic system, reducing oedemas and inflammation
What is the effect of the laser on tissues?
- Breaking down fat cells into glycerol and free fatty acids
- Reducing cellulite by decreasing the volume of adipocytes
- Accelerating metabolism
What effects can be expected after the treatment?
- Effective lymphatic drainage, oedema reduction
- Boosting the production of collagen and elastin, which are the structures responsible for skin resilience and firmness
- Reduces adipose tissue and cellulite
- Alleviates pain and inflammation
- Accelerates regeneration after treatments
- Improves skin quality
- Models the silhouette
- Reduces muscle tension
- Accelerates wound healing
How many treatments are required to achieve the desired effect?
A series of treatments consists of 10 to 15 treatments. It depends on the effects to be achieved. After the series is completed, a treatment should be repeated once per month for sustaining effects.
What aftercare is needed?
No special skin care regimen is required after treatment.